Beautiful Songs Performed Live at your Wedding or Event
Why Celebration Songs
- Lisa Carlisle BMus is a classical soprano trained in the Italian Bel Canto (Beautiful Singing) technique, a technique passed down teacher to teacher over centuries.
- She is able to sing an extensive repertoire - opera, classical music, jazz, romantic song, contemporary & musical theatre. Lisa regularly performs in Italian, French, German, Latin & Welsh and is happy to prepare songs in other languages.
- Lisa is in much demand as a soloist in the UK and recently appeared in the National press, broadcast live on BBC Radio, performed at The Designer Wedding Show and later this year will perform a debut recital at the Wales Millennium Centre.
- Lisa is committed to delivering a professional, reliable, quality service.
- A detailed preparation process and timeline are followed involving: Consultation with clients to select music, preparation of new songs, briefing and supply of music to other musicians, written confirmation of music programme and a full rehearsal of all songs with the accompanist.
Experience and Expertise
- Celebration Songs specialises in performing at weddings. Over half of Lisa’s singing work is at weddings.
- Extensive experience at all kinds of weddings, from 32 to 300 guests. Including church, civil and civil partnership ceremonies, Christian, Hindu and Humanist Services, & venues ranging from tiny churches to Dunfirmline Abbey, Castle Coch to The Temple of Concorde & Victory.
- Expertise in tailoring the song list to achieve the right balance between background music and a focal point.
- No two wedding music programmes are the same. All clients receive a consultation to select songs appropriate & personal to them.
- Lisa is an enthusiastic singer who is passionate about enhancing the enjoyment of the happy couple and all their guests and creating an atmosphere of celebration!